||• 11+ more years of experience in Integration Domain, middleware systems development or consulting.
• Experience with a variety of technologies and experience as a developer, technical specialist and/or Business Analyst.
• Experience in Leading teams and managing implementations based on SoftwareAG WebMethods product suite.
• Responsible for the complete execution of the projects. Both the technical and team aspects.
• Responsible for technically driving the team/projects along with people and project management.
• Streamline processes for various actions in a project like communication, execution, work logging, issue logging, deployment, etc.
• Evaluates technology trends in hardware, applications, and data and research integrated solutions for general application.
• Respond to client proposals; understand customer and market trends; capture customer, organizational and business requirements in the architecture.
• Communicate, listen, network, influence with key players; adhere to the vision; monitor all critical influencers of the project.
• Contribute to the webMethods CoE in terms of knowledge sharing, reusable & point solutions.
• Owns all high-level technical design and application architecture decisions and coordinates technical design reviews.
• Conduct application architecture principle and design pattern determinations. Illustrate decisions using application layer and context diagrams and other architectural documents and presentations.
• Coordinate with data architects to ensure feasibility and applicability of overall architecture and solution.
• Understand what the Technical Specialists, Business Analysts, Developers want and need from the application architecture and help them see its value and how to use it successfully.
• Establish team context (overall solution architecture vision); make and enforce decisions; build teams; motivate key players from business, technology.
• Comfortable with all facets of onsite-system installation, travelling, deployment, and customer coordination.
• Proven experience in the design and implementation of Solutions using SoftwareAG webMethods 7/8/9.x produce suites Product Suite.
• Hands on development experience using webMethods Developer, Designer, Integration Server, Broker, Trading Network, BPM and MWS is mandatory.
• Knowledge of CAF and SOA are highly desirable.
• Good understanding of Design and Design patterns in integration space.
• Good to have SDLC process knowledge with Application development and design experience.
• Proven project management experience with excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects.