• Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server ( 2005,2008R2 and 2012 ) .
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
• Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU,memory,I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
• Proficient in Database Backup, Recovery and Disaster Recovery procedures.
• Strong knowledge of recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC command.
• Experience in implementing operational automation.
• Experience in patching and troubleshooting the issues.
• Strong experience in maintaining the index management.
• Strong knowledge in high availabilities log shipping, Mirroring and clustering.
• Knowledge of SQL Server tools ( Profiler, DTA, SSMS, SAC, SSCM, PerfMon, DMVs)