|FCS offers a wide range of services to its customers in the field of Electronic Commerce from assessment to implementation. Our services are designed to satisfy both the EDI-novice companies, as well as for the companies well established in EDI.
Our EDI experts can get you on to EDI path quickly providing optimal solutions. We have extensive knowledge and experience in managing the technology infrastructure and the day-to-day activities of your trading partner process, including partner on boarding, migrations and exception management and all of this with the best practices that are backed up by the most reliable communications platform in the market.
FCS supports different EDI standards and any-to-any translations for e.g. from SAP IDOC, Flat files, XML documents to EDI files and vice versa with the help of Subject Matter Experts (SME) across multiple Domains.
|FCS Offerings for New Entrants
- Solution Assessment & Planning
- Our EDI Architects can assess the right solution at the right time evaluating your business needs, risks and the existing landscape, thereby, reducing your operational expenses.
- Our EDI Professionals evaluate the critical success factors and translate them into true reality with its strategic and Short Term planning.
- We understand your business requirements and translate them into the technical requirements.
- Implementation Services
- We support you right from the step of installation and implementing the complete business integration solution.
- Support Services
- FCS has dedicated and committed staff that provides ongoing support after implementation.
- FCS is well aligned to do EDI Integration, Mapping, Programming Implementation and Project Management.
FCS Offerings for Well Established EDI Clients
- Architecture Assessment: Evaluate your business strengths as well as weaknesses and assess the right architecture taking into account your IT, manual power and infrastructure.
- Consulting Services: We talk to your trading partners and internal operations teams to better understand all EDI queries to deliver our best in translating business requirements to technical requirements.
- Implementation Services: With our best practices and proven methodology, we assure customers of maximizing ROI and minimizing risk when implementing business integration solutions, at an enterprise or project level.
- Key Areas considered in the implementation cycle for ontime delivery without compromising on the quality:
- Gap analysis
- Build EDI Specifications or Implementation Guidelines
- Mapping and Translation
- End-to-End testing
- Trading Hub Establishment and Maintenance
- Support on-boarding of new trading partners
- Manage the existing profiles and maintain the archives
- Managed Services
- Handle minor/major EDI business requirements/changes with a process oriented CR handling
- Maintenance of existing EDI services and integration services
- Production support activities
- Upgrade Services
- Upgrade from lower version to the higher version using best practices and methodologies
- Upgrade from Omnitrans 2.3 to GXS 5.2, GXS 4.1 to GXS 5.2
- Upgrade from webMethods 4.x to 6.x, 6.x to 8.x
- Various other translators
- Upgrade of systems due to legacy system updates
- Supports the EDI Standards version upgrade (for e.g. 2040 to 4010)
- Mentoring services
- EDI training and mentoring
- Knowledge transfer regarding EDI and EDI products
- Post-implementation support processes
EDI Tools Expertise @ FCS
|FCS promises to stand you better than the best in B2B e-commerce.