BI Assessment and Remediation
|The information requirements for any organization are unique, and therefore when planning any business intelligence initiative, it is imperative to understand what is expected from the new information system.
During the business intelligence needs assessment, our consultants will:
Assist you in determining the type of information needed by the organization's core group that will facilitate
enterprise wide decision making.
- Assess and review your current data environment so as to understand about the enterprise information repository
- Identify where the crucial enterprise information resides, and determine how accessible it is to the key decision makers.
- Work with key members in your team to conduct a detailed gap analysis to find out the limitations that exist for users to access enterprise wide information
- Create a BI roadmap that outlines the organizationís business intelligence strategy and implementation plan
- Determine the corporate readiness for any BI initiative, and identify resources as well impediments that could affect successful BI implementation
- Monitor and measure the key performance indicators decided at the outset, to check if the BI initiative has achieved the specified objectives
- Train new users to ensure high user adoption and compliance
|Our team of certified solution experts can help you in your Business Intelligence Implementation by providing the following services:
- Architectural review
- Performance assessment
- Implementation/Configuration audit
- BI Roadmap & Strategy Assistance
- BI roadmap alignment
- Functionality enablement
- BI Dashboards/KPI/Metrics evaluation
- Pre-Built Oracle BI Applications Integration
- OBIEE Application Upgrades & Conversions
- Post-Production Continuity Services & Remote Support
- Quick Start for Oracle BI Apps, rapid deployment in 5 weeks